Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Gall Bladder With Polyps Can Cause Pain Gall Bladder Polyp With Fatty Liver?

Gall bladder polyp with fatty liver? - a gall bladder with polyps can cause pain

After an attack on the pain and vomiting for six months, found an ultrasound examination a polyp of 1.8 cm and foie gras. I have poor pain on the left side and mild nausia attacks. I have a low fat diet for six months and have 2stone lost, but I'm still overweight. I care very tired, a lot of time and sometimes extreme indigestion. I suffered for a time of acid reflux, which causes difficulty in swallowing. A consultant told me that 1.8 cm is too small, and I wanted the other version wants to remove the gallbladder, as he says, it is very important to 1.8cm. I received no dietary advice both consultants say it's really a stone polyps. Any advice would be surgury what kind of things I can do to help me. I fear that this analysis was performed by six months and the polyps are now bigger and possibley cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment