Thursday, February 11, 2010

Command And Conquer 3 Install Interrupted Command & Conquer 3 On Vista Installation Problems?

Command & conquer 3 on vista installation problems? - command and conquer 3 install interrupted

WinMount'm an MDB file, after running automatically mounted, but when I install, I get this message

The wizard was interrupted could be completely installed before Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Kane Edition.

His system was not changed. To install this program at a later time, run the installation.

I have tried using Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%, but not compatible with Vista. I know that the image is mounted correctly and that the C & C works with Windows Vista running met or exceeded the minimum requirements for C & C on my computer. Why not be installed. I need help.

1 comment:

  1. Since Windows Vista is stupid and you should all note with Windows XP!

    ReplyDelete