Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Old To Start Training To Be A Figure Skater Is This Kind Of Weird?

Is this kind of weird? - how old to start training to be a figure skater

I am 13 and have my future, basically on the right track. I know it will not be perfect, but rarely think about life so much?

What I want more than anything else is to be a skate competition. I want to adopt a child (perhaps a son named Jimmy, but that's OK, he / she will be trained), a figure skater, too. He / she will have a big job training, but I'll make sure they are happy, because I see a kid with a dream, then, at the Olympic Games. You do not want to marry or date. And there's much more than that ..

Is it strange to think of so many human lives. Not only the future, but in life now. I will do everything to create a skater, so .. do not judge me for it. I like a lot, so do not tell mestop! But that's normal when you know exactly what I want in the future. And also, can not do anything without thinking about it, like a professional skater. (And I have not taken a class or classes, but is a figure skater Michelle Kwan and the Olympic Games began at the age of 13 years)

5 comments:

  1. No, I do not think it strange. A word of warning. You have to force your child into a figure skater or not, if not exactly what you want to do, and not disappointed with him if, after not as sporty as you tilted. Everyone has their own physical fitness, and it takes a special person for a skater, and is not something that will give you information about a person when they are toddlers.

    Or you can make easy and good luck, darling. You can get everything done your opinion, and it seems that you have the ideal position to do this and get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not werid ... They seem an idea what you do with your life and well have to work that out .. just not too disappointed if something is not as planned or

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you are concerned about their future and should not have to think about it, and now in life. But anyway good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, in a moment I thought of life that are so much more, what would happen to my life and I was depressed for some time

    ReplyDelete
  5. .. Yes, it is strange and a bit dazed and cruel
    Good luck finding a child who wants to figure skating. And if they then change their minds if they find another sport, which are not. We know that children change their minds and have every right to express their likes and dislikes change. What happens if the change will be diverted or less, because there, plus there are many children needing adoption, it is for those who want to be limited to figure skating, which is pretty selfish of him.
    In addition, limited to no marriage or commitment until the end of May change your mind, you are alone, and now the guilt of the child may also financial support, such as figure skating do not; Ta sports business, unless you're a millionaire with unlimited monetary resources.
    Moreover, they are 13 years who knows what can happen in your life does not even reach the bell or adults in this age. Ask yourself how this might have many things that I wanted, and I wanted to do or be, and have the time changed 13RS life.

    ReplyDelete