Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome!!!??!?!?

Polycystic ovarian syndrome!!!??!?!? - polycystic ovarian syndrome symptoms more condition_symptoms

I am a woman of 18 years. I experienced excessive hair growth fund of approximately 4 years. I had acne for so long, well, maybe more. There are about two years I have seen the growth of the hard lumps on both sides between the legs. The collisions are sensitive to touch, but after a while, stop further damage and loss of height. the thing is that these packages will appear on and disappear, but not completely disappeared. Could I have PCOS? I do not have irregular menstruation or a symptom of this disease, other than those mentioned above. Could hard bump (still) that ovarian cysts? Please help me! I am soo scared now!

No comments:

Post a Comment