Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Cured Myself Of Herpes I Would Like Start Helping In Finding A Cure For Herpes And Other STDs- Where Should I Start?

I would like start helping in finding a cure for Herpes and other STDs- where should I start? - i cured myself of herpes

I am a newcomer to the school, so any advice on the most, you should would be great! (I think of biochemistry, but I'm not sure).

No, I have nothing, but I know someone who has something. (And I) would go to hell and back for this person

2 comments:

  1. Organic chemistry or microbiology would be the best starting point areas and maybe even some medical courses.
    They work on a cure for herpes, but have not found a still. Since the virus is so fragile that it is very complex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. This is an excellent idea, because a little more than half the human population has the disease. If I were you, I just want to deepen and research - so I started. Biochem sounds good, but have you ever thought about pathology? It is possible that in this way? Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete