Monday, January 25, 2010

Clarify Shampoo Drug Test Can I Use Clarifying Shampoo To Help Me Pass A Hair Strand Drug Test?

Can I use clarifying shampoo to help me pass a hair strand drug test? - clarify shampoo drug test

I fight against the MAS marijuana for custody of my son. I take drugs, alcohol and smoking classes had ended, but I am afraid that my hair will still show positive if tested in the period of 3 to 4 weeks. Can I use a clarifying shampoo every day now, to be absolutely sure that my hair is clean at the time, I will be tested?

3 comments:

  1. Shampoo can not change the molecular structure of a lock of hair. Everything you drank or smoked in the last 6 or 8 months is shown in the structure of the hair. If he is clean and not between now and the smoke test, you're in good shape, because they can decide when you've done the last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry does not do much good clarifying shampoo, if at all. What is your hair is like a calendar, so it stays clean for several months, you will have no problems. So stay positive and remember: Your child is more important than any drug! If I is clean, you can too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it will not work. If they know that you no longer use, but that only the tests should be near the roots, to determine how long you've been clean.

    ReplyDelete