Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Portable Air Conditioner Rental How To Install A Vent For A Portable Air Conditioner On An Odd Window.?

How to install a vent for a portable Air Conditioner on an odd window.? - portable air conditioner rental

I live in the place of rent and open a Portable bugth recently, my AC and close windows, closing like a door at a height, I have to (find a way to install, exhaust air, without windows, or wood and nails of the Board Do not allow the owner ") Do you have any suggestions on how to do? There is glass in the windows, but do not know how to remove them without them.

1 comment:

  1. I knew exactly what he's talking about. The window opened wide enough to accommodate the A / C unit to accommodate sitting on the bottom. I have a piece of plywood to fit perfectly into the track.
    This is a very tight fit and screws are used only to keep the wood on the A / C unit.
    Everything that I sealed with tape. I love a cold room, and thus the unit window.

    ReplyDelete