Thursday, November 5, 2009

Baby Arrival Email Please Pray For ME?

Please Pray For ME? - baby arrival email

I need prayer. My husband and I were separated about 2 months. With our first child on the way, and we have not yet married was one years, I have already begun to make 4 of a divorce. It can be so cruel 2 ME. His final reason to be cruel 2 is that I leave the house. B4 I left, my husband is so hard for me to dream that I would sleep at the end on the floor. Beginning of our marriage I cheated. Although I sent, there is a period of two days of e-mail said he would not come home, he loves me still. When I call, 8x in 10 that do not respond to phone. It will not help w / preparation for the arrival of the baby. Sometimes it is 2 4 and 5 hours (not all the time, but sometimes), and says he will only unit 4 We have not had sex in almost 3 months. I'm tired and I can not hear God because I am so overwhelmed and hurt & w / emotions. It seems 2 always reverse psychology. He says we have failed.

2 comments:

  1. It is in our prayers, love, but believe me, you sound very young and if you think it is difficult and painful to go a long way to learn to have lives. will live with it, and much more. Remember, but God is always there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with a man and an abusive man who directs and supervises a wind toy.find someone whom he did not know who put up a divorce, Your'e right, as God, then your life that you deserve, ,,,,,,, ,,,,, and this is not done, not in

    ReplyDelete