Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chicken Pox More Condition_symptoms Does The Chicken Pox Shot Hurt More Than Any Other Shot?

Does the chicken pox shot hurt more than any other shot? - chicken pox more condition_symptoms

I hate shots and I need to get the vaccine against chickenpox. In addition, where the money is injected into? arm? also help to relax me? My number 1 is never triggered anxiety. I am 13 years old and I'm (a panic attack and not), but the sadness very bad before they get a shot. I think something happened in my childhood is that with the shots to do .... lol

5 comments:

  1. This is not the best train, but I saw tons of barable children took the blow without crying. Do not worry, it's not worse than the vaccine against cholera, a needle-inch thick in the neck

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will give your arm and feels like any other shot.
    It is very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not as bad as a stroke

    At least get the ice after the two

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not as bad as a stroke

    At least get the ice after the two

    ReplyDelete
  5. My two daughters were, and said it was not so bad.

    ReplyDelete