Thursday, November 5, 2009

Slut Msn Addy ****Will He Think I'm A SLUT Now For Saying THIS!!!...??

****Will he think I'm a SLUT now for saying THIS!!!...?? - slut msn addy

My ex-BF 4 months contact me on MSN and he basically said he wanted to start me, because I thought, do not spend much time together, it would be good to learn to know better. "Done only 2 months, 2 years ago. We never had sex cuz he knew I was saving for marriage. I asked him if he wants a friendship. He said," Well, maybe see what happens and what happens . "I said, I have to think about it, it had wanted to see in order. A year ago, he said, I said yes, took me to a movie, Barley said, then he took me home, and a cousin of this Meetup weird" I do not know if I see him. He has not really tried to contact me about this cat at 4 months too. I contacted him several days ago in msn cuz I was out and needs to be an ego boost. He said he was tired, I said I was tired and asked him to go to bed early. When I went to bed, he said: "We have to meet sometimes. Why do we ask? However, we still talk on MSN and said" I bet you are asking if I have style uThe good girl "who told him basically that" things have changed since then, making him believe that I have changed (since) they are 2 years ago. I'm still a virgin, but I think I wanted people came w / others, and not things. He said that we meet again for dinner. I've tried to make an appointment with me, I went cuz I'm busy. Next weeks I have a date W cafe / girlfriend to have. He asked me to see next week, Tuesday and told him that I have an appointment. He said: "Oh." Then he said: "I am jealous. Is he really asking jealous? Then for my number on my computer, but then froze, shut down and not work again. Yesterday I say an e-mail to explain sorry, and what happens to My team and I interrupted him. But he also said: "We can still let me know." he replied to my email today. He writes: "Hey, your e-mail. Yes, it is, do not worry. I'm pretty free next week except Monday. I have no plans for two weekends, too. So choose a time, I suppose. Let me, I knowur thoughts "In his reply, what I really want to see, or not? is a bad thing to elect me? Is this a date or location? He just wanted me that cuz they feel guilty in front of dumping? Am I just a pity date? do not know if I say I wish for the meeting? "ll think I'm a bitch now? or just fool around, but still a virgin?

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I think you have something said or done .. s * Utty

    Do you have something for you?
    If you do, you should tell him straight forward and wonder how he feels .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so complicated! So I say, yes, absolutely.

    ReplyDelete