Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Narcolepsy More Condition_symptoms Narcolepsy And The Effects On A Military Carrer?

Narcolepsy and the effects on a military carrer? - narcolepsy more condition_symptoms

I know people who understand the impact of narcolepsy and the people that I get from those who were in the army and because he was listening to unload. I was assessed to 10% disability due to narcolepsy, but havent in a position to tackle the drug problem. I was 5 or more medications very high doses to a maximum dose of the drug, and I still feel the same. I would like your thoughts with disabilities such as hearing a lot of thinking, you get a person, too. I also started haveing symptoms of narcolepsy after returning from a mission in Iraq. Any help would be very grateful.

1 comment:

  1. The following medical conditions may lead to the opening of an Office of Drug Evaluation (SEM), and could lead to a medical relief:

    Narcolepsy. When the attacks are

    Narcolepsy. If the attacks not by medication.t controlled by medication.

    Any neurological disorder, regardless of etiology, when after adequate treatment, there are still residues, such as persistent headache, severe weakness or paralysis of the major muscle groups, deformity, loss of coordination, pain or disease, sensory disturbance of consciousness, language or mental or personality changes affected to an extent that the operation of the service.

    I think you could make a lawyer, so you will find a greater proportion admitted to disability.
    I read more drugs evidently marcolepsy control.

    ReplyDelete