Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cheer Leaders With A Wedgie Are The Cheer Leaders Or The Aussie Cricket Costumes Hotter At The Twenty 20 World Cup?

Are the cheer leaders or the Aussie cricket costumes hotter at the Twenty 20 world cup? - cheer leaders with a wedgie

If I wanted to convey the dancer to be seen on the dance floor, the music would hit on the head, I went to the Hip-E Club Night!

20-20 This television coverage of South Africa is the worst I've ever seen, anywhere. Spend more time in the dancers and the audience, as in the game.

Plus they have to try a bloody commentator Shiela!

It really is a circus. Plus Teeny-Boppers entertain cricket fans, but the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Nice u ask a lot:)
    I had hoped to do the same!
    For me, the team as a whole (Australia) is looks like a large number of bodybuilders skinny!

    ha ha

    I think that Australians are much warmer than the Cheer Leader!

    ReplyDelete