Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rabbit Hutch Building Instructions Where Can I Buy Wood To Build A Rabbit Hutch...?

Where can i buy wood to build a Rabbit hutch...? - rabbit hutch building instructions

Hello,
My rabbit died a year ago and I want to another, but I sold her cage. So my parents told me I could not another rabbit, but has said recently that if, instead of buying a cage, I have shown my commitment to building so he could get a Netherland Dwarf Rabbit!
I saw my father and my grandfather built before huts loads of time and I intend to follow the instructions on the Internet, how to follow build on that, but I can not find anywhere to buy wood!
We could use the wood for the main frame and long, but I need the wood floor in the back and sides!
Who knows, anywhere (in Britain) you can find decent wood? I looked at B & Q, Homebase and websites, but there is absolutely no beech for sale!
I live in Buckinghamshire, in passing, if it helps!
I would be grateful if someone information that can help me has!
Thank you:)

1 comment:

  1. I think it would save money and other wire cage, I do not think you can, the timber that you can buy buy the cage. Good luck to you ........... and the thread it will be easier to disinfect. And it's important for rabbits do not have ear disease and everything else.

    ReplyDelete